Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for informational purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The above-mentioned data (so-called log files) are stored for a maximum of 7 days for security reasons and to identify faults. The log files are then deleted. However, if the storage of this information is necessary for evidentiary purposes (e.g. in the context of the clarification of misuse or fraudulent acts), they will not be deleted until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Contact form and other contact requests
If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The provision of the data is necessary for processing and answering your inquiry – without the provision of this data, we cannot answer your inquiry or can only answer it to a limited extent.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics which we use to gather statistical data on the number of our organisation’s followers.
We use two different types of cookies of our site:
- Mandatory. Cookies which contain no personal identification
- Optional. Some cookies are needed to allow our websites to function correctly, improve performance and provide security to our sites. Without the installation of these cookies, our sites may either not run at all, or give very poor performance. Therefore these cookies are installed automatically on your computer. We cannot turn these cookies off, as they provide basic site functionality and security. To do so will prevent access to our service. We use:
- __cfuid – From Cloudflare
Cloudflare speeds up and protects millions of websites, APIs, SaaS services, and other properties connected to the Internet. The Cloudflare __cfduid cookie is used for two purposes
- To speed up page load times
- To apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information.
Analysis tool Matomo
Scope and description of the processing of personal data
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo of InnoCraft Ltd.
Matomo uses so-called “Cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The settings are configured in such a way that no personal data is collected and stored. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on our server, namely the following data:
- two bytes of the IP address of the calling system of the user
- the web page called up
- the website from which the user accessed the accessed website (referrer)
- the subpages that are called from the called web page
- the time spent on the website
- the frequency with which the website is accessed
The IP address is anonymized before being saved. This means that a direct personal reference is excluded. The software is set in such a way that the IP addresses are not stored completely, but 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g. 182.148.xxx.xxx). In this way, it is no longer possible to assign the shortened IP address to the calling computer. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
Purposes of processing
The website operators* have a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both their website and their advertising. Through the statistical evaluation of user behaviour we improve our offer and make it more interesting for visitors.
Duration of storage
The data of the processing described here are automatically deleted after a storage period of 180 days.
Possibility of objection and removal
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is not passed on to third parties. You may refuse the use of these optional cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie will be deleted as well. The Opt-Out must be reactivated when you visit this website again.